Batu Ferringhi in Penang, Malaysia

Good day!
Have a breeze from beaches might help you feel extremely motivated and relaxed. You might be tired of work or study at this time of the year as It is almost the end of the year. therefore, seeing and reading my blog might help relieving tiredness. Last week, I had a chance to go to Penang, Malaysia as I want to take a break from my career even though, I had just only worked only 2 years.
    I decided to book the flight ticket to Penang, Malaysia. At first, I was hesitated whether I want to spend 5 days in Penang or 3 days in Penang and 2 days in Singapore. However, due to the price of ticket to Singapore was very high during this time. So, I decided to go to Penang for 5 days. and I swear that It was absolutely worth it and I have never regretted staying there. I spent every single memorable minutes in Penang. 
    And today, I will talk solely about beautiful beaches in Penang. This place is called Batu Ferringhi which is Malay language. One thing that surprise me. It was hard for me to get there as during It was raining almost all the time in Penang for the first 2 days. But thankful to the weather, on my 3rd day in Penang, there was no cloud in the sky in the morning. So, I grabbed all of my belongings and headed to Batu Ferringhi beach. It was extremely convenient to get there by just take the bus Rapid Penang, bus in Penang, to the Balai Polis Batu Feringghi station from Penang time square. It took only 50 minutes to reach there. Along the way to the beach, on your right hand side, you will see the beach along the way which cannot be forgotten. 
    Once, I landed at the destination. I was mind blowing as the beach is extremely beautiful. The sand beach is clean and the water is clean as well. It was on Thursday, so, it was not crowded at all. You can enjoy beautiful beach all day long. 

    On the beach, you can see some of children playing with their peers. Aside from that, there were some Jet ski driving in the shallow sea. They seemed to be fun and happy. While enjoying beautiful view of the beach, you also can see the mountains by the end of the beach. It creates beautiful scenery in Penang. Furthermore, you can see beautiful sunshine shone to the green water and it creates reflection to your eyes. 



    It would suggest that you come to this beach when It is on weekday as you can enjoy as much time as possible on the beach. I did not swim in the beach as I was carring lots of thing. I was regreted by this lol. Aside from that if you have the loved one, bring he/she to this place. It will create romantic time for you both.

Entrance fee: Free

How to get there: Take the Rapid penang route 101 to the beach. and you just have to pay 2.7 RM to the destination. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cruising with magical scenery in Bangkok, Thailand

Once again in Chiang Mai 2023

Taking a rest in Thailand, Petchaburi